We all want to be happy. We often talk about how badly we want happiness, yet we keep repeating the same unhealthy habits over and over again.
The best way to achieve happiness is by eliminating things that aren’t serving us anymore.
So read the following list of what you should stop doing, and make your life happier today:
1. Stop complaining about what’s missing. Instead, be grateful for what you already have.
2. Stop being a jerk to people you love. Instead, open up about what’s bothering you deep inside.
3. Stop comparing yourself to others, because you’ll never feel good enough. Instead, focus on your strengths and let them shine.
4. Stop pushing people away with your criticism. Instead, accept your imperfections and acknowledge theirs as well.
5. Stop living in your past. Instead, forgive yourself and those who caused you pain and move on.
6. Stop seeking…
View original post 311 more words